workcentre differ

Hi,

This is has to submit based on some goods .not for all goods.

• We have 8 subcontractors .
  • Generally we send the Items for Jobwork to different subcontractors based on their time and cost.
  • For example we created a production BOM for Item A.
  • It has 17 componenets .
  • this item is prepared by subcontractor.

What is the best solution to difine the workcentre ?

Because I can send the 17 components to Subcontractor A this month, next month to Subcontracor B……

So do I need to difine the Routings for all subcontractors for the Above production order. ?

Throw some help on this.

Is it possible to define the one workcentre to all subcontractors, if yes , then how ?

Throw the solution.

Kindly help me …

I need your valuable advice on this issue…

The fact the work centre has a vendor makes it a sub-contractor work centre, without it it is just a work centre. 8 subcontractors is SO minor have set them up as work centres. Your issue is with the routings, again you are being dynamic, the system does not know which is the best because it does not contain this information. I would suggest you have these as planned orders, when you know where they are going alter teh routing for that works order. However if you refresh teh order and select routings it will send it back to the items default routing, so you will need some controls.

If it is a business critical moving area I would look at it from a detailed manner and if a standard solution was either too prone to error or difficult, I would modify the system to do what I want it to do.

Experts throw some more help on this …

I did but you did not respond.