Transfer Order Issue

Hi all,

Here is an issue which came from my Client side. They did a TO for an item with 2 quantities. They have shipped the two quanties and now will receive one by one. Now when they are receiving the 1 quantity, they got the following status as mentioned below:-

Warehouse Status Qty

A Sold -2

TWH Purchased 2

TWH Picked -1

TWH Sold -1

B Ordered 1

B Ordered 1

This is the first time I am encountering such a status in TO. Guys any idea why such type is coming. Any idea/help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NOTE: TO process is as per the standard. No customization has been done.

Thanks & Regards,
Parashar Banerjee.

Can you show these as an AX screen shot?

Hi Adam,

Thanks & Regards,

parashar Banerjee.

Looks odd, have you received the 1 into 023 yet?

Hi Adam,

During the time of receiving the first quantity, this transaction came. Any ideas what have happened so that this came into the system?

Thanks & Regards.

@Adam & Parashar- is our worry is why the transit shows “Picked” for 1 item?

I believe i can suggest why it might have happened, waiting for your reply.

We have one sold in transit so it has gone but both in destination warehouse are still ordered

So I am thinking it is registered or they are using wmsII but ultimately the stock transaction is not received into warehouse 23

Sorry Adam, I didnt realize it. But it updated the cost amount, only the status remained as “ordered”.

Hi all,

The status of a TO when 1 item yet to receive will be ‘Reserved Physical’ NOT ‘Picked’.

Santosh can you suggest why this status came…???

Thanks & Regards,

Parashar Banerjee.

Parashar if the TO is split the stock transactions will be split to reflect the postings, the status of the TO itself should still be shipped, the interesting part is the 1 that has been “sold” and the resulting inbound line is ordered - the line that is pick with the destination ordered I feel is fine, the sold and ordered relationship would imply the transaction is complete OUT of intransit but not INTO the destination warehouse.

Hi Adam,

Thanks a lot for ur reply. I got the idea about the transactions. But not getting that why this picked status came.

What have happened so that the picked status came.

Thanks & Regards,

Parashar Banerjee.

From the transfer order for the outstanding line they have “somehow” produced a pick note, again should not be there but it maybe registered, or a line in the pick, or WMSii process, not really worried about that one, once it is received in properly it will be sold out of transfer and hopefully purchased into the destination warehouse. It might just be the processing - worry more when the final receipt of the TO is done and it is fully received and we still have stock in transit - as long as physically it is okay I do not mind so much about the status, but the ordered 1 in the destination warehouse looks wrong if it has been received.

Can we see a screeshot of the onhand for the item or net requirements on the destination warehouse?

Agree with you Adam.

Parashar, for now your worry should be that in your transit warehouse “1” is sold, in general if it is sold from transit, your receiving warehouse must show it as “purchased”. In your case its still “Ordered”.

Also, give us the screen shot of your transfer history. Would like to see whether “Receive” is processed

I have the same issue. I have an item on a TO, after it was shipped, that shows the intransit warehouse as “picked”, and the final destination warehouse as “Ordered”. Odd thing about this, is that some of the items on the TO, after having been shipped, have the transactions that I expect: Intransit = “Picked” and final warehouse = “Registered”.

I cannot receive the “Picked”/“Ordered” lines. I can receive the “Picked”/“Registered” lines. Were you able to figure a way to resolve your issue?