Sort Object designer by license

I am working on my first NAV upgrade ever.

I am trying to export every object from NAV 2013R2 to one txt fil to compare it with a standard NAV 2013R2, but because there is some module which is not i a original NAV then my developer license won’t let me export all objects.

Is there a way to sort objects that I cannot design away ?

I have tried to use table filter, but it can only handle one name value or one version list value and i need something which can sort away more that one value from version list? the OR and AND operators do not work in the table filter?

Thanks in advance

Create a process-only report to mark the objects to which your license has access, Then filter on MarkedOnly and export.

I’am sorry, but i’m not quite sure I understand what you mean, it is not the records and I want it is the NAV Objects I want to export, in the Object designer there is no value called “MarkedOnly”, there is “modified” but it can not be activate if you do not have the design rights for the table.

So I don’t know how to mark a object in the object designer?

The Object Designer is just a view of the records in the Object table. You mark the records in that table.

Please use below trick

http://mohana-dynamicsnav.blogspot.in/2014/08/how-to-find-which-objects-are-in-our.html

@Mohana

Thank you!
Perfect solution
It was exactly what I needed and were looking for.