Ship to code link to Value entries

Hi,

I created a sales report based on Value entries. It was grouped by Posting Group, SalesPerson, CustomerNo. But they still want to drill sales down to “Ship to code”.

I need to get “Ship to Code” which is Sales Specific and link with Value entries. I think i need to link it with Sales Invoice. But i also need also the data from Sales Credit memo. is it possible? is there another table where i can directly get “ship to code?”

Thank you so much

Hi,

Hi,

You can add item ledger entry instead those two table, then link it to “item ledger entry No.” in value entry table. The ship to code w<ill be source No.

i hope that’s gonna help

regards

I should add to what’s already said:

AVOID using ANY Document tables in reports, use Ledgers instead and their supplemental tables. Those contain almost any data you may wish to show in report (or can be linked to master (Card) tables for second level info)

In this particular case it’s not so critical, but remember that Document tables are NEVER updated after a record is created, and those can be used in reports only to reprint a posted document - no analysis of sales / purchases activities and like.
Especially important it becomes for costing info & analysis - doc tables doesn’t contain accurate costing data by design.