Reporting service error in AX 2009

Hi

I’m Using AX 2009 , Windows 2003 , SQL server 2005 , I got the following error when trying to run any report that use Sql server reporting service

• Error during processing of ‘AX_CompanyName’ report parameter. (rsReportParameterProcessingError)

All AX reports run well but allAX reporting service reports cpmes with this error

i have checked the Event Viewer it comes with the details as follows

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Dynamics .NET Business Connector 5.0
Event Category: None
Event ID: 110
Date: 16/11/2010
Time: 11:23:28 م
User: N/A
Computer:AX-SRV

Description:
Unable to connect to an Application Object Server. A server name may not be specified correctly in the client configuration, or the server specified may not be available.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 16/11/2010
Time: 11:23:28 م
User: N/A
Computer:AX-srv

Description:
Dynamics Adapter LogonAsGuest.

User account has been disabled by the administrator.

Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.LogonFailedException
at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.Logon(BC_PROXY_ACCOUNT_INFO* pBCProxyAccountInfo, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.LogonUsingBCProxyAccount(_SEC_WINNT_AUTH_IDENTITY_W* pImpersonatedUserAccount, NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.BusinessConnectorNet.Axapta.LogonAsGuest(NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsAdapter.LogonAsGuest(NetworkCredential bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer, String configuration)

I googled the problem but no but iget nothing , some solutions saied it’s a license probelm but the license we have is include Enterprise framework

0550.AXLicense.jpg

Please Help

Hi,

As the event viewer suggests, .NET BC is unable to connect to the server. You can either -

• Configure BC by opening Ax configuration utility OR
  • Reinstall BC

Personally I would suggest you try first option.

Best wishes,

Hi Harish Mohanbabu
Really i checked the AX configuration Utility and i didnt find any option or setting for Buissnes Connector , I checked all tabs but there’s no such setting

I checked the AX configuration SERVER Utility also i did not find any setting for BC

Waitting for your reply

Thanks

Hi,

In Ax configuration utility, check drop down field called ‘Configuration Target’ and select ‘Business Connector …’.

Hope this helps,

Hi

yes I found ‘Configuration Target’ and select ‘Business Connector …’.

But the proble it is Non-interactive and all options an all TABs is is dimmed

The things are disabled because it is the original installed configuration.

Click manage and create new configuration to enable the things.

Hi,

Now click manage button and select ‘create configuration’. Give it some name. Now the tabs will be enabled. If the AOS or TCP/IP port is wrong, change as appropriate and save it. After this give reports a try.

Best wishes,