Receiving Transfer order Error: "The stock value of 166.95 is not expected after the proportional expense calculation."

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea why I am receiving the following error on AX 2012 when trying to receive a transfer order?

Error Message: The stock value of 166.95 is not expected after the proportional expense calculation. The expected value is 166.93.

We are getting this a lot at the moment. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Steve

Any customizations there - what is “proportional expense calculation” as a concept in inventory transfers? Basically you move stock, the cost moves with it, as standard there is only variance to standard that can impact if you are moving it between sites with different standard costs (along with the posting to inter-payables and inter-receivables). Just the UK config key on?

Hi, Don’t think there are any customiszations. The Item model group is: MovAvg. Is there anything that could have been changed that could cause this error?

Never heard or proportional expense, and as in reality there is no cost on a transfer except as described I believe it must be a customization or localization (non-UK key active).

This is not a customization because I have the same issue, did you resolved this case my friend?

In our case the receiving warehouse had a negative financial cost amount on a product that we were trying to transfer in; as soon as we made this a positive cost amount we were able to receive the transfer. To make it a positive financial cost amount we stock adjusted just enough of the product in to do this. Once the transfer was received we then stock adjusted out the amount we had adjusted in.

In our case the receiving warehouse had a negative financial cost amount on a product that we were trying to transfer in; as soon as we made this a positive cost amount we were able to receive the transfer. To make it a positive financial cost amount we stock adjusted just enough of the product in to do this. Once the transfer was received we then stock adjusted out the amount we had adjusted in.

any have solution for this? please sugestion