Problem with queue

I have been able to install commerce portal but when I register a new customer on the web, I receive the following error message Error Type: MSMQQueueInfo (0xC00E0003) The queue does not exist, or you do not have sufficient permissions to perform the operation. /commerceportal/include/mq.asp, line 45 So what queue is missing or what permission should I set?? Thanks

Try changing the user that is running the sync. service. Use a user that is admin on local mchine //Lars

I have used the administrator login itself. Now I have created a queue and I get the following error msg CommercePortal The page cannot be displayed We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our webmaster. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- No reply received from Navision! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your problem has nothing to do with the user running the sync service. When the Commerce Portal communicates with the Navision server it uses 2 different queue’s then when it synchronises data. You should have a look at the queue’s used for communication. If you have done a standard install of the Commerce Portal these queue’s are created as private queue’s named “jobmq” and “repqmq”. You should verify that (at least) the iis_anonymous-user can send messages to the “jobmq”. And that (at least) the iis_anonymous-user can receive messages from the “repqmq”. Vincent

quote:

Originally posted by patcc
I have been able to install commerce portal but when I register a new customer on the web, I receive the following error message Error Type: MSMQQueueInfo (0xC00E0003) The queue does not exist, or you do not have sufficient permissions to perform the operation. /commerceportal/include/mq.asp, line 45 So what queue is missing or what permission should I set?? Thanks

Look for a hotfix on mq.asp (hotfix 9 or 12 for Attain).

If permissions are correct, a iisreset should fix this one.

I also received the following error when tried to register. Has anyone resolved this problem? Thanks. Scott CommercePortal The page cannot be displayed We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact our webmaster. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- No reply received from Navision! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. On the page, it also says: Global.asa error. Error: 0x80040266 Model Not Found source ADODB.Field

Check the navision registry settings on both webserver and NAS. Check the permissions at the queues. It should be “everyone” full controll. (A security hole but Navision say it should be like that) Also check your Syncronization and request settings in Attain. Does your messeges get stuck in any of the queues?

I installed commerce portal, I able to login into the web site but when I try to update company information, I receive the following error message MSMQQueueInfo error ‘c00e0069’ The remote computer is not available. /commerceportal/./include/mq.asp, line 108 line 108 Set recvq = replqinfo.Open(MQ_RECEIVEACCESS, MQ_DENY_NONE) Thanks to you in advance for your kind help.