Planned Production orders

Hi,

I have one requirement, We are creating sales order in multiple sites like Site-01, Site-02, Site-03, Site-04. Respective to all sites we are manufacturing in two sites Site-05 and Site-06. In this how master planning helps to create a planned production orders.

Thanks & Regards,

Nanjappa

Setup up the item coverage on the items to fulfil Site-01, Site-02, Site -03 and Site-04 from Site-05 and Site-06. There needs to be a 1:1 relationship. The replenishment method would be transfer order. Then when demand is seen on Site-01 it plans to transfer form Site-05 (if this is the relationship) and then the planned production order is created on Site-05.

Very Thanks Adam,

Here i have issue, system directly create a planned production order or Planned transfer order. If it creates a planned transfer order i will change manually to planned production order.

Thanks

Nanjappa

both the Planned production order and Planned transfer order will be generated. Planned production order to site 5 and Planned transfer order to transfer the products from site 5 to site1(Actual demand).

Then you would be making it on the wrong site with the wrong route, or you will receive a transfer order on the next run. You make it in one place and move it to another, you cannot simply make it and it magically appear - there is a supply chain to be reflected here. [:D]