Only one user can't see User Defined Source Types in Opportunities form

Hi everyone!

I’m working in AX2012 R3. I have a problem with an user that happens only with that user and in prod environment.

The user can´t see user defined source types in Opportunities form. The user said that before, he was able to see all the fields. There was no code changes. There were no roles changes.

User defined values of Source Types enum (smmSourceTypeList) has no configuration key, so it is supposed to be visible for ALL users. Only this user can’t see them.

Create a new user is not an option. I can’t debug since this is happening only in prod environment

I’ve tried to force the user to see all source types by giving him some of this roles associated to source type view privilege key. But all new roles changes, even system adminstrator role, are not updating to the user.

Did you had a similar problem? Thanks!

Have you tried deleting usage data for the form (and the given user)?
What do you mean that user role assignments aren’t “updating to the user”?

Hi Martin, thank you for reply.

Yes, I’ve tried deleting all usage data and the problem remains.

About user rol assignments, to test if it was an user role configuration solution I tried to add new roles to the user.

Every rol I tried did nothing, so I add to the user system administrator rol assigment to see what happens.

Next, the user log out of his account and log in again.

Then the user didn’t have any administrator access. We wait and log out and log in again, but nothing.

It is like if any configuration I put in this user don’t work, but in other users do work.