Instance, users and permission

Hi all,

I have an issue. I am working on ax 2012. on the same instance 10 users are using them.

my issue is that, i have changed few priviledges for a role. each user having system administrator privilege?

the problem is, one instance, i am working on dev environment is not working. nine others users are still using the same instance to work. 2 days before this problem started and whenever i work it shows the message.

Errors

1. Failed Login

2. Server unavailable

3Client has stop working.

Anyboody know, about the issues and solutions. kindly share the details.

Other users are able to work on their instance .

Hi,

Could you please explain the problem?

Do you mean each user has admintrator privileges ?

Regards,
Anitha.E

Anitha,
I was working on Purchtablelistpage, when i try to do personalization on that form. it either goes to Failed logon error or will goto server unavailable or client stopping the ax…

now when i checked the personalization, it was working with other forms.

and moreover, it is not working on my user using the same instance. about 10 users have created on the same instance on dev environment.

other users environment is working fine. I was changing the privileges for a form purchtablelist page.

To No access for a particular role, say instance…EI_Accountspayable_View.

Earlier it was having Read access. now this form shouldn’t allow to delete,edit,create or update for this… on to view? so, i set it to NOACCESS.

now, you tell me , if i want this data in the form not to be created or updated.

Yes, All the users having system administrator priviledges on different user on the same instance. dev1 is the instance all the users are using it. on their login.

Thanks & Regards,
parimalraj viswanathan