Expected Receipt Date are different between header & Line

Hi expert,

a lot time I got user complain when they created a Purchase Order, the “Expected Receipt Date” in Line was different with header. I know the “Order Date” on Line will follow up lead time to count and change the “Planned Receipt Date”. but I can’t find out what reason let “Expectd Receipt Date” are different from Navision Help. does anybody can help ?

Thanks.

James

Check the obvious first - has a user amended expected receipt date in purchase line?

neil

Neil,

No, user did not amend this date. in line, user type in item code and amount, system follow up the lead time to calculate the date include this date.

Thanks

James

Which version of Nav? Any bespoke development? Can you confirm table 38 and 39 modified date and time?

Neil

Neil,

We use Navision 2013 and in table 39 .

Expected Receipt Date - OnValidate(), code is this. (Do I need update this code? I dont have any experience for Nav code)

IF NOT TrackingBlocked THEN CheckDateConflict.PurchLineCheck(Rec,CurrFieldNo <> 0);

CheckReservationDateConflict(FIELDNO(“Expected Receipt Date”));

IF “Expected Receipt Date” <> 0D THEN

VALIDATE( “Planned Receipt Date”,

CalendarMgmt.CalcDateBOC2(InternalLeadTimeDays(“Expected Receipt Date”),“Expected Receipt Date”,

CalChange.“Source Type”::Location,“Location Code”,’’,

CalChange.“Source Type”::Location,“Location Code”,’’,FALSE))

ELSE

VALIDATE(“Planned Receipt Date”,“Expected Receipt Date”);

James

Worth checking code in table 38 first as this is likely to be where fault is. Also check that expected receipt date on line starts off same as header when line created after header and header includes expected receipt date. If you see what I mean.:blush:

Neil

Neil,

I compare with original Demo company table, the header & line code are same. so I dont know why we have this issue.

Thanks

James

That’s interesting if you have compared the demo database to your live database. If they are the same object wise for table 38 and 39 then the difference is either in the P&P set up or on the page (some bespoke code) you are using.

Neil