Creating a bucket in NAV

Hi guys ,

I would like print the invoices for each customer on the basis of 0-30,30-90. 90-150 days in NAV Classic client …I have went through the customer aging report as an example but i have no cluue on how to do this.

Have anybody went through this earlier please help me on how to do that ,

Warm Regards

Bharath K

Thanks in Advance

Hi Bharath,
I think that both the aging report and the customer statement are quite good examples.
How does your requirement differ from these reports?

Thanks For your reply Erick,
Since we are new to nav we dont know how to built the buckets in nav ,Even though we went through the examples i still can’t sort it out from those reports. Can you help me on how built those reports,
Warm Regards
Bharath
Thanks in advance

Hi Bharath,

As Erik has said, if we haven’t the difference between your requirements and those reports, we can’t help you in the best way.

Those reports are a good point to start when you need to do some sort of aging.

Thanks Ponc,
I want to do that aging with all the invoices of the customers ,Can you suggest or guide on how to design that kind of Report.

Yes, but that’s exactly what those reports already. Do what most developers do COPY-PASTE the report which comes closest to the report you need. Then change it to suit your special requirements.

The question is still: In which way does your requirement differ from the results you get from the existing aging report?
And when you answer that question, then we might be able to help you.

Hi Bharath,

The problem is that we do not have enougth information to suggest you anything else that taking some aging existing report and do some modifications to accomplish what you want.

Do you want to detail each invoice in each period?
Do you want to group by customer?
Do you want initial balance?
Do you want …

Hi

Like the above report, I want to separate the invoices for the separate periods specified in the above report.

I want to show how many invoices are generated in given time that is for 0-30,30-90,90-120 days time interval and tell on how to create that one and at last, i want the total reports of all customers to be shown at the bottom of the report.

Ex:

customer name 0-30 20-90 90-120

Customer1 0 2 2

Customer2 1 5 8

Total 1 7 10

I want to create a report like the above one similar to the aging report.

Sorry If have Irritated you because a new learner I don’t know whether what we are asking is in the right format is not.

Thanks for Reply

Warm Regards

Bharath k

Hi Bharath,

No, you didn’t irritate me, I was only telling you that we didn’t have enougth info to help you.

For this you can make a copy of report 105, and work from that changing a few things:

In dataitem “Customer” you can remove all referrences to any Balance information, you can do a simple filter to “Cust. ledger entry”, filtering by document type and posting date (and open if you want only open documents) and doing a “COUNT” over filtered table you obtain the quantity of filtered records in that table.

In the same way you have to modify the integer dataitem.

Thanks for your comments ,
I don’t have any report 105 in my nav is there any other reports that help me to design like Report 109 in nav
Can you help me in steps,
thanks in advance

Which version of NAV do you have? Report 105 is customer detailed aging, but some localized version don’t have this one. Instead they have a local version of it. 109 is not as good, as it only gives a total per customer, not per document.

I am using NAV 2009 R2.
Please Tell me in steps on how to design the report
Thanks

And which localization?

Indian localization,
Thanks

I’ve exported a 105 report of a Spanish 2009R2 NAV:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b_kUS-2_Vl8ygDub1zFukcWg1vOksn4G/view?usp=sharing

Download, change object number and import. You will have a point to start.

Hi ,
Thanks for your reply I tried what you said , But its showing that you don’t have permissiom to import the file .Is there any other ways to do this.Please Advice.
Warm Regards,
Bharath K

Hi Bharat,

Report 105 Customer - Summary Aging is available for IN version .As Eric said if you are developer you can take reference from this report,Else it will better take help of consultant

If you want to learn report development then just google it there is number blogs and website are available.

Have you changed report number in text file before importing?

You have to edit text file and change report number by one you have permissions in your license, for instance, 50000 (be careful do not replace any other report in database doing that).