Cement Processing

Hi All, Question to Forum professiosnals. Currently we have a prospect who is a cement processing Inudstry. The Initial flow of process looks discrete manufacturing scenario, but the product flow is continuous I mean its a continuous production running 24hrs a day. does any has any idea about implementing Navision Manufactuirng for similar kind of Industry?. I am wondering how Production ordering process should exists if the flow is continuous? compared to standard MTO and MTS scenario of the production. any tips and ideas if forum people can share would be helpful. Also a straight Question would Navision Manufacturing fit to these kind of production Flow? Best Regards Sreekanth

Maybe Process800.com can help.

Navision manufacturing will be able to do it. To be able to do it I think the input of the raw materials will be in batches and the parking materials should be attached to raw material batches. At the completion of the batches the standard will be compared with the actual. There will be a reorder level a batch must get to before introducing another batch, from that level to there must be a standard number/quantity that must be produced. The quantity already produced plus the expected to be produced will give the actual production. With this I think you should have a way out. Giwaa1.