Release of Process Manufacturing for Navision Manufacturing.

…… A solution for non discrete manufactures as; Bio-chemi, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Waste & pollution and Electronic (Batch) manufacturing companies. Highlights: · Totally Integrated with Navision Manufacturing · Option to operate both discrete and process manufacturing in one integrated system · Master Recipe based to handle By-products and Joint Products · Can handle Process Costing with a unique Weight Grade concept · Supporting Lot No. And Batch No. · Material Quantity Calculation worksheet help you optimize production · Maintains of a production log etc. ………Available with Help text, Manual and Sales Material. Excellent Partner program available!!!

Hi Henrik,

I understand from your post that you have an Add-on solution for Chemical Process Manufacturing for MS Dynamics NAV.

I’m keen and would like to find out more.

Would you be able to guide me through to you website?

Would like to get in touch with you regarding my requirements for this. Do you have an email address i can contact you at?

My email address is vanan@alenu-it.com

My contact number is 90033158.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Vanan

The post was made 11 years ago and the user has not logged onto this site in 4 years, I would persue other avenues.