Blast From the past.

As we now talk about Green, and where we are going, what was your favorite feature that Navision had ten years ago, that is no longer there. PS no anonymous votes, you can’t go back later [;)]

Damn I forgot “Item Groups”, and that was the reason I wrote this poll.[:o)] Duh. Erik we need more than Five options here.

Dave, I reckon you would need more than one transatlantic flight now. Maybe a Transatlantic sea voyage would just about do it. [8D]. Maybe User Manuals which seem to have been done away with would be a good start.[:(]

And the fill section in reports. That ruled!

Hi David I choose the red screens- a good tool to see the totals and which key is current. I don’t understand why both features are no longer available. But I also miss the current filter on the top of each window. And the limitation of access trials. And always knowing if write protected or not (red / green list window). And calculating in all decimal fields (try to calculate 1+1 in the new budget window [:(!]). And,And, And … btw. We still have our Item Group table [:D]. bye André

quote:

Originally posted by Andre DDB
Hi David …btw. We still have our Item Group table [:D].

Did you integrate it with the new inventory valuation, or just keep the old functionality?

Oh what about the Indent function, remember that one?

Sorry. Only seen the blue box as c/caps, but what was the difference of the indent function back then?

Basically in the C/Side editor, mark a group of lines, and Press (Ctrl+ RightArrow) to indent, (Ctrl+LeftArrow) to Outdent. Great when you need to add another BEGIN…END; loop, intead of the way we do it now, (export to Word, find " ", replace " ", paste back... urrgh).

Oh. You mean like in allmost every other editor nowadays[:D]?

Basically … yes. [:(]

Hi David

quote:

Originally posted by David Singleton

quote:

Originally posted by Andre DDB
Hi David …btw. We still have our Item Group table [:D].

Did you integrate it with the new inventory valuation, or just keep the old functionality?

I think we keep the old functionality. We use item group (mainly) in sales lines and item ledger entries for our own sales statistics. bye André