Ahhh... first post

Hi NOLUG. Nice to see this back on net and running… Hopefully this can be just as produktive as it was… Some time ago…S

Thanks. I hope so too. Please tell everyone about it. NOLUG IS BACK! ============ Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Good to see it running again. Mike Dertian Programmer/IS Aston-Frontline

Ok !

Welcome back, and better than ever! Erik, are you going to provide an archive access to the old messages? They were useful reference material. David Studebaker Studebaker Technology, NSC Chicago, IL US

Great to see the forums back up. As we go through 2.5 “conversion” it will be interesting to see people’s thoughts on SQL vs Navision database. The forum was always good to spot “system” problems as people from various sites see the same symptoms in each install.

This forum is like Microsoft (if you know what I mean :wink: If you don 't know, have a look at http://www.mynavision.net

I might be slow, but what is that about Microsoft? ============ Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

What is that about Microsoft ? Well, that you ‘picked up’ somebodies idea. So, in my opnion all the credits go to Luc Van Dyck. At least you could have made a notice on your site about this. No ?

NOLUG IS BACK…Worth waiting for Nice site, now we have two sites for this purpose. I’ll use both sites ______________________________ Anders Lidgren NCSD Martinsson IS Sweden ______________________________