Analysis by Dimensions

I have a Analysis by Dimension view that shows me the breakdown of sales by product and regional area, but it does not draw out sales that are directly posted to a G/L account. The only values that show up are sales made using Items and not G/L accounts. I include the missing G/L account in the account filter and recent entries do have correct associated dimensions (eariler entries were missing this information) and still the information does not show up in the Analysis by Dimensions, but it is in the G/L entries. I am using Navision 3.10B with SQL server. Does anyone know why sales posted to G/L account will not appear in the Analysis view while Item entries do? Thanks…Wyatt

Hi Wyatt Have you run an update since changing your Analysis View, as there is no reason that it would not pick up a posting to a G/L account. The only other way of not showing is a filter on the Analyis by Dimension. Cheers Peter

Yes, I got it working now. Our NSC pointed out that I needed to update the Analysis View Card in the dimension setup with the correct accounts and then update. Should have seen that myself, but on the bright side, I have learned yet another new thing about Navision. Cheers