WMS 3.70 does not create put away - why?

Hi, I am working thru the training manual on Warehouse management, I think I have done everything correctly so far, however, when I post the warehouse receipt, I do not get a put away created. I am therefore being forced to create it from the posted receipt function instead. I have searched for a reason and cannot find one! I am using CRONUS UK Ltd., WHITE warehouse. The location card has the Putaway template code set to STD and the “Always create put away” is checked (so i guess it doesn’t matter which template I use cos it should creat a put way with blank bins if nothing else will do). Thanks for any help!

Hi Jon Which page? Or scenairo number? I have the 3.60 manual and maybe aboe to follow it through in 3.70.

Hi Steven, I have sussed out the problem! I had “Use Put-away worksheet” ticked on the Location Card and that was why it was not creating the put-away automatically. I had check the contents of the “Put-Away Worksheet” and thought that wasn’t the cause of the problem because it was empty. I had not realsied that the worksheet is not filled out by the posting of the warehouse receipt, but instead you have to run a function to get the warehouse documents. Section 2.7 of the training document does not really go into how to use the putaway worksheet, but I should have just checked all the buttons! Silly me! Thanks for your attention anyway. [:D]

No problem Jon Good luck with the implementation [:D]

where can i get one of thoes manuals? i could really use one