User permissions

Dear All,

Is there any standard report for knowing all my user permission sets. (NAV 2015)

Thanks in advance.

Try running Page 9800.

It’s giving only user name and license type info,not giving any info on permissions of the user

Hi Karan,

When you edit/double -click a record on page 9800, User Card (Page 9807) will open. In the User Card expand ‘User Permission Sets’ Tab in which all the permission sets assigned to a user exist.

I think my question not cleared you out. Let me put in this way I want a report which gives me user wise permissions assigned to a each user.

Hi Karan,
There is no such standard report in NAV. If you want it, then you need to make it.

Yes, as Erik says there is no standard report in NAV. Just suggested an alternative.

Hi,
As Such there is not standard report in NAV . You need to develop report by looking at the table Access Control,Permissions
etc

Yes. But NAV should have a standard report like this…Thank you guys…

Why should it? Personally I have never missed it in my 25 years with Navision. And when I did need it (once or twice over the years in connection with upgrades) then it’s actually very easy to create a SQL script showing you this, with enough information.