to validate inv. discount amount in sales line

Dear All,

I need to validate the invoice discount amount in sales line by entering the amount in the sales statistics page i.e. page opened by pressing F7 . but when i enter the discount amount in that page the value doesnot validate any code writtien in ONVALIDATE trigger of this field. how can i valiedate the inv. discount amount of sales line by validating the amount in sales statistics page.

thanks,

Suman

Invoice discount amount and the line discount amount are different things.

are you just trying to find a way of avoiding entering a line discount amount per item?

Harry,

Yes i know the difference between the inv. discount and line discount. i am working on the vehicles trade project so i really need inv. discount amount here not line discount. can you please help to validate the function i have written in the onvalidate() trigger of totalsalesline.“inv. discount amount” .i.e. control93 i hope in sales statistics page,

Thanks,

Suman

Have you ticked on Allow Inv.Disc field in Item Card

Amol,

yes i have ticked on allow inv. disc field as well but the code i have written in the control 93 of sales statistics page doesnt work. why is that so i didnt get any idea… i need to validate the same value in sales line inv. discount amount and run the code i have written in the sales line “inv. disc amount” field

THanks

Suman