When I insert a line in a Sales Order for an Item, the Line Discount % does not automatically fill in based on the Customer Discount Group. What am I missing?
Customer Card, Invoicing tab:
- Allow Line Disc: Checked
- Customer Discount Group: 50% (if Item Disc Group = Finish Goods, Min Quantity =1, Line Discount % =50.00)
Sales Header (Table 36) for the associated Sales order:
- Allow Line Discount field: Checked
Sales Line (Table 37) for the Line associated with the Sales Header
- Allow Line Discount field: Not Checked
- Customer Disc Group: 50%
Item (table 27) for the Item on Sales Order:
- Allow Invoice Disc field: Checked
- Item Disc Group = Finish Goods
If I manually enter the Line Discount % the Discount calculates, but why is it not automatically filling in?
Thanks for the help.