The Object Metadata does not exist. Identification fields and values: Object Type ='Page', Object ID ='50000' ".

I have install the Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 on my machine (RTC, Classic Client, NAV Server,…)

I create a Page and when i try to Run the RTC Cronus (SQL Server) database opens but the following error appears.

The Object Metadata does not exist. Identification fields and values: Object Type =‘Page’, Object ID =‘50000’ ".

I have compile all objects, and i can navigate to role center and the standard pages as well.

Can you help me?

I think you did the correct thing, but did you develop this object on a different database and moved it to this database? If recompiling that specific page doesn’t work. Then try open it, do a unimportant (like adding an empty line),change, save it and recompile it again in this database.

I have made a Item Card from the Table Item (27).

This database it´s the demo database that comes with the setup.

I have add a new line with the code:

MESSAGE(‘OK’);

Check whether same database is opening or not?

I close Dynamics NAV and when i try to open RTC client the folowing message appears:

Error message when you try to log into Microsoft Dynamics NAV: Your program license does not permit more users to work simultaneously

I have a developper licence and i see it on the classic client.

i restart the Microsoft Dynamics Server, and sustitute the fin.flf for our license.

But main error still continue.

Mohana,

what do you mean?

I open the database on the classic client and RTC, without problems.

Mohana i was open the wrong database.[:$]

I has a Instance call \SQLExpress

I have reinstall the dynamics nav and the setup creates an instance: SQLExpress.

Thanks for your support.