Sales Order Error

Could any one help us in tracking the below case:

We want to creat sales order of quantity of 2 for stock items X but there is a counting journal INJ00123 for thissitem showing a order quantity of 3.

How do we get prevent of this issue? as it is stopping us placing a new sales order.

This is the created error message:

The value " INJ00123" in field number is not found in relating table " Inventory Journal Table" .

Regards.

Hi Soshe,

For what I understood you has three problems:

1. You have 3 un instead of 2 un in the field On Order of the On Hand.

Re: I suggest that you see the transactions of the item to find the missing transaction.

1. “How do we get prevent of this issue? as it is stopping us placing a new sales order”

Re: This problem, I don´t understood.

1. "The value "INJ00123 in field number is not found in relating table “Inventory Journal Table”

Re: The cited register is visible in form of the journal?

Regards,

Murilo Oliveira

Thanks Oliveira;

The problem that is the system prevent me to create a new sales order for the counted item

Regards

Mourad Shkour.

Soshe,

If the problem is this, you have two way. First, you will have to dismark the field Counting started in the form Warehouse Items. Or secondy, you will have to post the journal counting.

I wait that he has helped.

Murilo Oliveira

If you go to the counting journal does it exist.

If it does not ask yourself how you have records in one table and not in another.

if there is a counting journal about to take your stock then obviously the stock is not there, so you would not want the sales order to take the stock. This is a fully integrated system, inventory controls everywhere impact on everything else.