Roles in AX 2012 Security - Module Wise Restricted Access for an user

Hi,

I have a requirement to create roles for some user of AX system.What I want to do is Eg: user ‘A’ should have access to only AR and Project module in one company, say CEU and should have access to AR,Project,Budgeting modlues in another company say CEBD.All other related modules of AR,Project and Budgeting,other unrelated modulesshould not be displayed to 'A’user.

What I did was,I added only duties of AR,Project modules from AOT for 'A’user’s role and named it with company.Similarly I did the same for ‘A’ user another company(CEBD) also.When i assigned it to ‘A’ user , all modules related to AR,Project was displayed.How to solve this problem??? Help me please

Thanks in advance [:)]

Hi,

I have a requirement to create roles for some user of AX system.What I want to do is Eg: user ‘A’ should have access to only AR and Project module in one company, say CEU and should have access to AR,Project,Budgeting modules in another company say CEBD.All other related modules of AR,Project and Budgeting,other unrelated modules should not be displayed to 'A’user.

What I did was,I added only duties of AR,Project modules from AOT for 'A’user’s role and named it with company.Similarly I did the same for ‘A’ user another company(CEBD) also.When i assigned it to ‘A’ user , all modules related to AR,Project was displayed.How to solve this problem???Any suggesitons please…

Thanks in advance Smile