Production Order --> Function --> Replan

Hi ,

Please I need examples and illusturation about : Production order → function → Replan → choosing no levels or one level or multi level .

As I am reading training material for manufacturing one , but I couldn’t find any good example to know what the difference of using Replan with no level or using Replan with one level or using Replan with multi level .

Thank you for every one can help .

Hi Jouhayna

The replan is for an alteration in dates, change the start date for example, I also think it aplies to routing timing changes. If you replan no level the top date moves, (I think) one level does the top level and all levels blows through BOMs and items at lower levels to replan these levels. All date related. I think I would always advice all levels unless you have a good reason not too.

Hi Steven ,

Thanks for helping in this case .

I just want to be more sure … please tell me if i am correct.

if I have item A consists of item B & item C & item D …ALSO item D consists of item Z & item Y

Do you mean in the top level is then on the level of item Z & item Y

Thank you again for helping me .

Hi Jouhayna

Items Z and Y maybe the 1st level of D with D being the top level, but they are not the top level of the production order, they are the 3rd level, so you would have to replan all levels to replan these.

L0 - A
L1 - B
L1 - C
L1 - D
L2 - Z
L2 - Y

Steve

Hi Steven ,

Thank you ver much … I 've got it