Pre-Payment of against Purchase Order.....

Dear All,

In Ax 2012 R2 while posting Pre-Payment I not able to find Item lines in Pre-Payment Invoice posting.

Procedures I had gone through:

I had created Purchase Order and apply 20% Advance Payment in the same. Also applied Procurement category ID and confirm the Purchase Order. But while posting Prepayment Invoice from Invoice > Generate tab I am not getting any Item line on Line details. Also on Invoice Status details Prepayment is tick mark by default.

Please guide if any configuration or set up pending or it’s Bug in Indian localisation.

Regards,

Jinesh Shah

I’m willing to bet your quantity is set to Product receipt and not Ordered quantity. A pesky info box pops up and asks you “Current Quantity value is Ordered quantity. The recommended value is Product receipt quantity. Do you want to apply the recommended value?” Make sure it’s set to Ordered Quantity on a prepayment.

I do encounter the same issue. Upon posting prepayment invoice, i am not able to choose on which quantity to post. Have you resolved this?

It’s Product Bug declare by MS for AX 2012 R2.

will issue hot fixes for the same soon.

Regards,

Jinesh Shah

Oh I solved this by going through File> Tools> Options> Usage Data> Reset. Yehey!!!

What is the meaning of the Usage Data ?

In which scenerio we need to run the usage data and how frequently need to run this batch job ?

Thanks in advance.