Posting Consumption Serial/Lot Bug

When trying to post a consumption journal with multiple lines, where the items have different item tracking setup an error occurs. Just try to post consumption when line 1 has a serial n° attached and line 2 has a lot n° attached. When posting the lines individually everything works fine. So it seems there are some globals not being reset ?

Is this in 3.60?

Don’t know. Haven’t tried it in 360. I was refering to 310.

Problems in 3.10 with Serial and Lot were apparently MASSIVE [:o)] I believe a complete re-write of this functionality was undertaken in 3.60. Not that I have tested your scenario in 3.60 [:D]

360 seems to work fine.

Steve, do you know of any other issues with serial/lot n° tracking in 310 ?

Well Off the top of my head nothing specific at the moment, but when this was brought up on a 3.6 day “100’s of them” was mentioned, and hence te re-write. I suggest your NTR maybe able to help you in this matter. If you have a potential customer going live with serial and lot I think the advice would be to get them on 3.10, if they are on 3.10 I think the advice would be to get them on 3.60. Not really much help![:D]

Hi, Lot of problems(errors) could be a result of setup also. If not, did you check if your error/error(s) is reported by others to Navision and what solution if any they suggested? I know there’s a lot of change in functionality from 3.10 to 3.60 but ideally what you could do is? Get your hands on “Changes between 3.10 and 3.60…”.doc document coming with NA 3.60 CD and check for your errors? The errors reported are in 100’s. So do check it out?