Open transaction editing - Total Marked is not shown up

Good Day, I have a issue with the Vendor Open Transaction editing, and the Marked total and Marked total valuta are not counting. If I mark some line transaction, nothing happens. Any one else that have this issue, and know how I can get the fiel to count as normal again?

We are using AX 2009

What does that mean? Any changes to the standard?

Have you tried to debug the issue?

Please don’t create multiple posts for the same issue, you have posted the same issue in end user forum and developer forum.

Please post the issue only in the relevant forums. I am going to delete the duplicate thread.

Sorry for that, thought I had deleted the second one, thank you for fixing.

No changes in the standard, I don’t know how to debug since it just not sum up, and no errors. When you “mark” (in the check check box) a transaction line, AX should sum up in the field “Marked total”.

Does this happening for all transactions or only a few?

For all transactions.

So you are marking only a single transaction, either payment or invoice (or) both?

This is what we do:

AP - Open Vendor Invoices - Settle Open Transactions - then when we mark a single or multiple lines AX should sum up the “marked” lines in the fields, but nothing happens if we mark one, two or three. It should count any way?

The marked total’s should be showing the value when the transactions are marked for settlement (unless the total of selected transactions is zero). Please have a developer to debug and see if there is an issue with code/data (bad data).

Thank you for looking into this Kranthi. I have managed to debug, and get this out:

Form CustOpenTrans requires an active buffer of type Customer transactions.

When did you get this error?

Hi, I have solved the problem. It was a extra line in the code that shouldn’t be there! Thank you for your time.

Does that mean, you have a customization before?