Navision Workflow Flow Management

Hi,

We are comparing some ERP’s to find the best match for us. We were wondering how the folowing is/can be implemented in Navision:

• Workflow Flow Management

• Electronic Document Management

• Supply Chain Management o MRPI o MRPII

• E-Banking

All can requirements can be met. Pl. elaborate on requirements.May be the telling the Forum about your ‘Line of Business’ will fetch more suggestions. Regards, DD

RASAP2, workflow management is not a standard feature in Navision. There are several solutions in the Netherlands to solve this, one of the best we know is the solution from techxx (www.techxx.nl), feel free to contact Erik Janse. He is a nice guy, and knows his solutions as well as Navision very well. He can also give you some pointers about electronic document management, supply chain management, e-banking, en MRP I and II in Navision as he worked for years for a NSC. Tell him I sent you and he will know what it is all about…

As you might already have understood, this solution is integrated with Navision.

I know of a vertical from one of the european NSC, NAVIFLOW offers workflow in navision attain.

We are not able to find the Naviflow, the company which made it got merged into anothere ever since cannot trace the addon.

Hi Peter, Could you please give e-mail ID of Erik of www.techxx.nl. The web site interface of www.techxx.nl isn’t in English so difficulty in getting whats required. Thanks.

Not behind my CRM system (NAVISION) at the moment, I thought you could try erik.janse@techxx.nl, if not, contact me again.

By the way, I think you were looking for GBAsystems, www.gbasystems.com, they built Naviflow. Has anyone had any experience with this product. One the first hand it looks quite interesting…

At present an indian NSC is working on a workflow module that would find support for NF 2.6 to NA. U can have the finished product from them .

Thanks Peter for the Info. The site www.gbasystems.com isn’t available, may be some problem. Hi Ajay, can you mail me the name of NSC. Regards

Site is back online, and the PDF of the Workflowmanagement solutions looks good. However check which functionality from workflow management is needed as with permission management much can be done. In the Netherlands I noticed that especially Exact tries to tell customers that this is the most important item in their selection process, more than their core business. This is done because this is the only thing Navision doesn’t have in the standard…

Hi! Mr. Rahimmudin…I am working at present for that NSC on workflow module…and can only disclose once the product gets into shape…so pls cooperate with me…

Hi Ajay Singh what type of Work flow are u building .Is it Mfg Work Flow ? need not elaborate just tell me Yes or No

The right e-mail ID of Erik Janse is e.janse@techxx.nl, you can always contact him! The e-mail ID of Techxx is info@techxx.nl.