Does anywhere I can get the whole system workflow chart

I’m just touching Navision few weeks ago, but it’s so confused for me. The problem is I don’t know what is the next step after I’ve done this one.

I cannot find any information from the offcial material about whole system flow…I think it’s very important for a beginner to got a general concept, especially from finance point of view. Does anyone got the flow chart for whole navision system? or where can i find it…? thank you.

Simple answer is “no”. There isnt a workflow chart. Its very hard to do something like that. Navision is very flexible.

The best thing I recommend is get someone with experience to show you the basics. That can save you a lot of time.

Once you have learnt the basic concept of how navision works. You will enjoy it.

Thanks for your reply. I think It’s a very nice ERP software, but the biggest problem is lack of resource to understand it. The general workflow, table structure, relationship. It all very important but we only can rely on experience.

It’s an excellent ERP system. The reason why there’s no defined workflow is because Navision is designed to be used in every business imaginable. Every company has “workflow” defined differently so Navision doesn’t force you to adhere to a standard workflow process.

The power of Navision is that it can fit your business, not the other way around. This has always been the strongest point about Navision.

And no, there’s no such thing as a standard workflow.

I can recommend you to study the book or join the course 8401: Development II - C/SIDE Solution Development. In this course you will learn to create and integrate a Seminar Modul inclusive how sales posting routines works.

You can also look at http://navitools.com/samplesProcess.html

They have some flowcharts