NAV Training Camp England, is that worth it?

Hey,

I used to work on axapta 3.0 about 4-5 years ago. That was mainly warhouse and (logistics) purchase ledger. I would like to get a cetrificate in NAV and work with this program. I have an average knowledge about the finanse, human resources side of business. Only “played” with it a bit on Axapta 3.0.

I was thinking about attending one of them certified courses to first and most improve my knowledge about dynamisc products, NAV in this case, and hopefully get a nice job.

Found this website recently http://www.trainingcamp.co.uk/courses/microsoft/dynamics/nav.asp and wonder if anyone can give me an advice if that would be a good move to attend a course in NAV with them or if not maybe some of you can suggest something else?!?!?!?!?!

Would it help me to find a job as a NAV Consultant or simmilar?

I currently have no access to NAV, Axapta as my company works on SAP, but i have 3 and 4.0 versions of NAV that i can work on. ObviouslyI’m willing to improve my skills/knowledge so that hopefully I’d be able to become a developer one day…

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!

Michal

London

Hi Michal

I have attended 2 of the training camps and I must say they have both been excellent. Be in no doubt that the days are long to enable the instuctors to cram in all of the content of the course into the relitivly short time. It’s 12+ hours a day so drink plenty of Redbull and strong coffee.

If you have a good Finance background you should have no problems with the Finance course and exam. The Development course was excellent. I had a base knowledge of development before I went and really built on it during the course.

If you have never used Navision before I would spend a few months using a test database to get comfortable with the product. The online help should be enough to teach you the basics. You can buy the books from Microsoft, but to be honest you’ll get them on the course.

Microsoft Dynamics is really getting big at the moment and you shouldn’t find it at all difficult to find employment. Infact my company are looking right now !!!

All the best and please get in touch if you need more help.

Mike

Hi MIke,

Many thanks for your comments!

What sort of certification do they provide?

And if thats not to personal… whats your comapny name?

Many thanks

Michal E.

If you take the Financials you will take the Financials exam at the end and on Pass you will obtain the Certifiication.

Hi Again

If you take the Development you will take 2 exams. Development 1 and 2 and on Pass you will obtain 2 certifications.

My company is http://www.tecman.co.uk/

Please mention my name if you apply.

Thanks

Mike