Training for Dynamics

Dear All, I would like to train my self and prepare myself for job in Dynamics AX. Could someone please advise me where I can take which quickest and cheap as well either online or in sydney. I have have worked in navision 3.7 for 5 years. Also any good advise would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much:) Siwa

The quickest and cheapest method will be to become employed by an AX partner and learn through experience whilst getting certified. Experience is the key here. If you are looking to work for an AX reseller your NAV experience will be considered valuable. Do not believe that because you know NAV you know AX, you do not, it is as different as SAP is to NAV.

Thanks Adam, but the only problem is get a job companies want Dynamics experience which i lack. So its hard to get into the market without Dynamic experience.

If you have 5 years worth of NAV so you have 4 years worth of Dynamics experience. Exams ultimately mean nothing, a partner is looking for experience, and experience in ERP shows you can cross train. Into the market without AX experience is by ERP experience, qualifications mean nothing in reality, and if they do you are probably going to the wrong partner, or you should just get a brain dump and pass an exam anyway.

hey sorry to interrupt, but i was told dumps is an illegal way to score.

the easiest way to learn the language is through books. You could probably get the software and install it in your system and practise.! And if you just browse through this forum or any dynamics related forum you will get all the information needed to clear the doubt which would raise during your study.

I personally know this would work for the best cause i am a follower of this method:) and have seen many beautiful results:) hope you do too:) all the best:)

From forum posts of the last few years I would suggest the majority of users nowadays obtain exam based accreditation in this manner.

hi Adam,

i dont know about people who take their exam by dumps adam, i was informed it is illegal, so thought will share the information.

I was planning to take up the exam, and heard that there are dumps which would help you score cen percent! so i even posted an query asking all about this so called “DUMPS” .

you can see the posts in the tiltle “MB7-840 DUMPS”. i thought that it was just like taking notes. But i was stand corrected.!

Basically you buy a dump, you instantly become Dynamics accredited and you try and implement a site and it goes HORRIBLY worng. There is no short cut to experience unfortunately. If a partner is structured correctly you can learn from experienced colleagues. People choose to cheat and are generally found out quickly during an implementation or employment.

very true!

Hi… Thanks for your response adam.So what would you say and where can articles or books to know more on dynamics successful implementation, before getting hands on experience …

Any easy and cheap way to have access to books are throught libray:) or if you are in an organisation with Ax Experienced people, you can seek their help.

It depends what you want, consltant, developer, PM, support etc, but searching Amazon for Microsoft Dynamics AX will probably birn back a very short list - I doubt your library would stock them [:D]