Manufacturing - Consumption Journals

Please can someone help me out, after setting up my Item cards and the BOM, the production order was released but yet after running the calc. consumption function on the consumption journal the journal is not bringing the BOM automatically for me to post the consumption.

best regards

bablo

BOM or Production BOM? Only Production BOMs work in this way with Production Orders.

Is the Production BOM set against the item being manufactured?

Does the Production BOM have a status of certified?

What is the flushing method?

Why are you not using the Produciton Journal from the works order, are you on a version prior to 4.0?

The Production BOM is set against the Manufactured Item. The status of the Production BOm is certified. the Flushing Method is certified.

The Production BOM is set against the Manufactured Item. The status of the Production BOm is certified. the Flushing Method is manuala.

Certified? This is not a flushing method. I have presumed you are not using routes but you maybe, if you are the flushing method is set on the work centre, however if you are not the flushing method is set on the item card.

You posted another one inbetween! So are you using routes?

If you go to the production journal on the works order what consumnption does it show? Do the lines alter if you change the flushing method?

Using the consumption journal do you have any filters set? I presume you have set the order, so are there any settings in the line section, if so are they valid? Are you defining the usage on expected or actual output, if it is actual have you completed the order?

What version are you on?

Any modifications in this area?

Also go to the line of the production order, zoom and go to the line defining the production BOM, is this the same code as your item card code?

Also is the production BOM version code correct if you are using versions?