Invoice Approval Journal,Invoice Pool,Invoice Register

Hi all

Any body please explain me about these three options that for which purpose they are used?

Thanks in advance

Artata

Hi Experts,

Kindly help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

Artata

Invoice register: It is to pre-register invoices when arrives at the company and transfer them to an invoice pool for approval.

Invoice pool: It displays the relevant information about the invoices awaiting approval.

Invoice approval: approves & post invoices that are previously posted but not approved

Hi Sarathy,

I read somewhere that it is for invoices which not includes items, so don’t need to create a PO?

Is it right?

Artata

Hi,

It’s not only for invoices which are not included the items. example: company telephone bills, electricity bills, emp travel expenses kind of things doesn’t need items but for these bills also one person (Admin) will be responsible to approve it. then only payments will be made.

For PO also we need to have approver who approves the PO to do invoice. Example. Purchase Manager. He who approves the PO’s once items received. he will check PO’s with the specified Quantity, Amount, dates, Quality etc and then he approves it. Once he approves this information passed to Finance department where these guys will pay for approved PO’s.

Sarathy

Hi Sarathy

Thanks for your kind favour

Artata