INVENTORY BALANCE

in a multi-location set-up, what is the easiest way of knowing the inventory per location as of a certain date range. tried the the inventory analysis by dimension and the physical inventory journal, but seems not working thouh.

thanks in advance.

Item Card -->Item–>Item Availability by–>Location

Oh, I fogot to say that I tried this one also, but this is not feasible since the second requirement was not met (certain date range / period requirement). there is no date filtering with this procedure ;o)

in that form you can select either by day or week or month at the left below…try that

I am trying to look for a date range. let’s say January 1-15 or even january 1-31 of the entire inventory per location and not a single inventory.

thanks. :slight_smile:

Does it mean by item wise or for all items…

if it items wise, i think you can use Item Card–>Item–>Items by location.

This is for all items. that’s why i said that there is no date range in item>items by location (even the D M Q Y option)

i need it for all items per location. i tried to use the physical inventory journal and analysis by dimensions but seems not wrking though :frowning:

Press Shift+F7 and you can give DateFilter…

I’m a newbie… just testing my understanding.

If i get this right… the result set should be a 3-D report…

making X-axis as ItemNo; Y-axis as Location ; Z-axis as Availability (number)

So… it should be a REPORT matter right ? (as long as a sub-sub-form is not allowed…)

Any standard Report will do this ? seems it’s a quite common requirements.