How to Use Limited User License

Greetings

Urgently require information on how to use Limited User License. I have read most of the forums regarding Limited user License and am aware that user has full access to read all tables, but can only write to a maximum of three tables from a defined list of tables. User can not write to the GL Entry Table, so all relevant posting is prohibited user Limited User License. There is also no place where to define which three tables that a user can write into.

My Client uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, AU version, base built without any hotfix. License comprises of three full user plus two limited user license, which was recently purchased. Currently the user is using the older license with only three full user license.

1. What do I do once I upload the updated license which includes Limited User License into License Information?
  2. In the User Setup Table do I need to assign which user will use with license? Either Full or Limited User License?
  3. As there is not place where to define which three table a user can write into. How would Navision keep track of the tables the user is writing into?
  4. Would the three write tables be recorded somewhere, limiting the user to from writing to any other tables forever or would the user have to log off and log in again to access again any three tables?