how add items in a PO was packing slap ?

i did one PO and did packing slap …now i wanna add a new items in same PO but i can’t 'cause number packing slap is already use …

Hi adam,

In the lines feild for the same PO, click cntrl+N (New line).

Now you will b able to select the items as of your wish for the same PO.

Regards,

Parashar

i know it but i wanna make change number of picking slap ??

Hi Adam,

Are u meaning that u want to have a number of packing slips for the same item??

Parashar.

Hi:Parashar

see : i did packing slap to PO and statue changed from open order to received but now i wanna add a new items in the same PO which have the same of picking slap number …when i input item in the PO and go to make packing slap again i’cant 'cause the number of packing slap is already use before add a new items .

Hi …

One way would be to cancel the previous packing slip in the PO … (if not invoiced etc) … click on the product receipt journal (under the receive action pane) …you will see an option to cancel the packing slip. Once cancelled you can add new lines (or any existing lines already added before cancelling) and create a new packing slip using the same number as previously cancelled.

Hi Martin Handy

i have axapta 2009 ,i can’t found this steps …what can i do ???

Adam,

Yes, I was referring to AX2012, as that is the version I use, I dont have 2009 to advise you,

Then you need to allow the system to accept the duplicate packing slip numbers, in AP parameters → updates → check for packing slips used then select accept duplicates…

thanks Kranthi it worked …but now i wanna reverse process packing slip ( i did PO , packing slip that PO and something wrong happened ) how can i fixed this mistake???

You cannot reverse a packing slip in AX 2009, you can only post an adjustment to it…

Hi …Kranthi

tell me plz how post an adjustment to it ???

Post a packing slip with -ve receive now qty, which will post a similar transaction with -ve qty(so the net will be zero) and now post the packing slip with the required changes.

when i make invoice change parameter or let it "all " ???