Flow Filter

Hi everyone,

I have been going through an issue on flow filter. I could not remove the Flow Filter and my filters stay all the time even I remove them several times.

For example, I was on a sales order header. I clicked on the flow filter and used the filters for the field “location Filter” and “Date Filter”. I got my result. Now I want to remove the filter. Staying on the sales order header I clicked on the flow filter and I deleted the filters “location Filter” and “Date Filter” and hit “Apply” and “ok” button. I came back to the sales order. When I clicked any field on the header of sales order I could see the “Filter” on the right hand side bottom corner. Now I clicked the Flow Filter on the top and I could see the filters that I deleted before.

Even if I deleted my filters so many times, I could not get rid of my flow filters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sar

Hi … u can just “disable” that field on the Form.

see property > enable

(not sure if it cause any other side-effect… but you wanna del the whole thing anyway. )

In addition, you sure you have the right to change that Form ?

Hi,

as far as I can see, it is standard behaviour (at least the Date Filter). In the Sales Order Form, you find the setting of this Flow Filter in the Code behind, in the OnOpenForm Trigger and in the OnActivate Trigger. You will most probably find some similar Code for the Location Filter as well.