Removing FlowFilters

I’m opening a form and setting flowfilters using code. When I open the form again the old filter values are still applied to the form. Does anyone know how to remove the flowfilters in code? I’ve tried: - SETRANGE(“Customer No. Filter”); - CLEAR(FormVariable); - CLEARALL; Thanks, Simon

Simon This depends on how the form is being called. SETRANGE(“Customer No. Filter”) will remove the filter on the field “Customer No. Filter” which I asume is what you are trying to do, but it only does this in filter group 0. Use the FILTERGROUP command to change filter group. The groups are 0 Std The default group where filters are placed when no other group has been selected explicitly. This group is used for filters that can be set from the filter dialogs by the end user. This group is also used for the filtering action that is the result of the RunFormLink property on a form. 1 Global Not used, but may be used in the future. 2 Form Used for the filtering actions that result from the SETTABLEVIEW function; from the SourceTableView property; and from the DataItemTableView property. 3 Exec Used for the filtering actions that result from the SubFormView and RunFormView properties. 4 Link Used for the filtering actions that result from the DataItemLink and SubFormLink properties. 5 Temp Not used, but may be used in the future. Paul Baxter

Did You try this? Record.RESET I think if i write folowing: Record.SETFILTER(“No. Filter”,’’); It could clear filter on this field. It isdn’t matter is this Flowfilter either Tablefilter. With regards, Maris

Simon You may have some properties set on the runformview of the button calling the form. That would be filtergroup 2. I would sugest you look at the object that calls the form. If the problem is not there then it could be on an Onopenform trigger, in that case try debugging the code when you open the form. Paul Baxter