Error with SSRS Report in Ax 2012 R2

Hi,

Whenever I try to run any report the system throws the below given error:

Error Message (09:50:24 am) No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8202

I had recently restored the databases (Ax, Model and Base Line) from another server and installed the AOS. The present server has only one instance of AOS, yet it is pointing to 8202 service endpoint port, instead of 8201. I have checked the port in server configuration and it is pointing to 8201. Where is the report execution fetching 8202 from lest there exists no other instance of AOS? I have refreshed the configuration services, checked inbound/ outbound ports, nowhere 8202 is mentioned.

Regards,

Abhinay

Apart from verifying correct settings for reporting services in AX, verify the settings in the the C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server<Instance_Name>\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.ReportConfiguration.axc. That should point to correct AOS instance. This is probably where you got the wrong service

check your ssrs report services are running or not ?

i think u Click on generate compile cil and its stuck , Restart the AOS Service and Cilck generate Compile Cil Until it End

The Report Will Open

Hi Abhinay,

While restoring you shouldn’t restore the Baseline DB, only Ax & Model is enough, you can try with the below scenarios and let me know.

Delete the report configuration in AX client, check the Server configuration in Ax client, also do check the Business connector config in Client configuration, refresh client config, recreate report folder and try again. It should work.

Regards,

Ansar Basha.S