SSRS Connection with MS VS2010 and AX 2012

Hi All,

While i am trying to maske changes to desgin in SSRS Reports , i get the following error.

"The Operation failed due to an issuse with connecting to AOT.The connection has now been restored.You must Redo the last operation"

I have tried restarting the application, Rebuilding and deploying, but still the same issue arises…

i have also restarted the dynamics application in the services… but still the issue arisses…

Can anyone help me to sort out this issue.

Hi Lilly,

Is it multiple aos present in one environment?

No Only One

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Please anyone give a solution.

hi,

can anyone find the solution to above i am also facing the same issue, please let me know ?

regards,

sairam

did you have generate CIL…

I think Visual studio regularly loses the connection with AX AOS. For this you need to change the VS shortcut properties as follows

Create a new shortcut of Visual studio into your desktop.

1. Right-click Visual Studio 2010, and select Properties.

2. Update the Target field and add the /AxConfig switch with either the name of the client configuration or the name of the client configuration file as shown in the following examples:

“C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe” /AxConfig z:\Config\ContosoDev.axc

For this you need to export the AX config file to any of the folder and update the path in the above solution.

Feel free to ask any questions in case you dont get anything.

For reference refer the following site

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg889291.aspx

Hi Lalit,

I am facing the same issue, and i have tried the solution which you have been posted.

But still i am facing the same issue.

Can you suggest me possible ways to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Naren