Cannot remove lines in Transfer Order in AX 2012

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to delete lines in Transfer Order in AX 2012 with the status of “Created”. I assume I can still remove the lines since I haven’t posted anything. Below are the screenshot of infolog.

I checked the inventory transaction and it has a “Reserved ordered” status in Issue column. See below screenshot.

How can I release this? The only reference I have is the Number column which is a production order number.

Hope you can help me on this!

Thanks,

Kristine

You need to remove the reservation, then delete the lines. The system is saying it has specifically reserved the transfer to the production order as per your configuration and settings.

Hi AdamRoue,

Thank you for the reply. May I know where can I remove the reservation? If within SO, there is no sales line for that item.

Thanks,

Kristine

Hi AdamRoue,

Thank you for the reply. May I know where can I remove the reservation? If within SO, there is no sales line for that item.

Thank,

Kristine

Go to the production order based on the number you are seeing in the “Inventory trans”

• Click “Bom” button, select the item

• Click Inventory> reservation. You will see the quantity that is reserved.

• Make the quantity “0”

Or directly from the Transfer order line, select the item and untick the Reserve items automatically.

Now click on Inventory=> Reservation and make the quantity= 0.

I believe the line that is reserved is on production order and I don’t think you will see items reserved when you go to transfer order.

Hi Santosh,

I also want to do that procedure but I cannot make the quantity to zero because it is not editable. See below screenshot. Do you know why it cannot be edit?

Thanks,

Kristine

Hi Kiran,

The line is already unticked and I still cannot edit the quantity to zero to unreserved the item.

Thanks,

Kristine

You are referring to wrong field. There’s a field called ‘Reservation’ which you have to make zero not this one.

Hi Kiran,

I mean yes still uneditable. Sorry for wrong pic. Is there something I’ve missed?

Thanks,

Kristine

Are you opening Reservation form from the Production BOM lines as suggested by Santosh?