Can not create a new report. Why?

While I try to use Object Designer to create a new report, I got an error message “You do not have permission to create the XXX report”

I checked my license which has “7,110 Report & Dataport Designer”.

Anyone knows what I should have to create a new report by the Object Designer?

Someone has already posted the way to create a new report by named the ID from 50000 to 50099

Note that you can choose the object range to use when you add granules into the licence with Application objects; granules 8100, 8200,8300 and so on.

Hi,

50000-50099 is the default range when buying report designer but you might be licensed for more in different ranges. This is normally agreed with your partner at time of ordering your license. We have developed a tool to show what is available & used and is available free to download from the download section.

Follow the link on this page

http://dynamicsuser.net/groups/dynamics-nav-add-ons/media/p/138250.aspx

Dear Dave,

How to use the “SD Surveyor SDOBW102.04.fob” in Nav 5.0?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Koala,

The is a fob for a form in the 50000-50099 range (50080 I think). When you import the fob and run the form, it displays a tabbed control with the assigned object ranges and the number used / free. To get a more detailed breakdown export to a text file and this shows what is used and free. Also a list of modified objects. We use this to support our customer sites.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Great, I got it.

Thank you!

That’s great - hope you find it useful [:D]

Hi

Give the id to ur Report within the Range 50000-50099 and Also creating New form.If ur range is upper of this range then it will show error Message." You don;t have permission to create the Report.