AX 2009 client installation - Connection with th AOS not established

HI I have installed AX 2009 in Windows server 2008. I have installed the AX 2009 client in Vista.

Whenever i am trying to open the AX in client, it says Connection with the AOS not established.

the client machine is the normal user in the Domain. I installed the client with the domain Administrator login. The AOS name and the instance name in the client configuration is given perfectly. Still am not able to run the application in client machine.

Any solution will be highly appreciated

Praveen

Hi Praveen

You can try no. of option

First make sure the services are started for AOS

Change the port no in server conf. and in client conf.

make sure you installed client with administrative right in the user machine.

Create new conf. in client conf. instead of default confi.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi Rajesh

I have tried all these things. Still i am not able to find out where i went wrong. AnyOther solutions?

Hi Praveen

check firewall settings on the server, add a access right rule for your axservice port from client

Hi

I checked firewall settings on server. It is not blocking.

Praveen

I storngly believe that you have not given correct name for AOS server in Client Configuration. \

Can you tel what AOS name you are giving in client configuration utility? and where did you see that in AOS configuration?

Second Port number should be same in both server confi. and client conf.

Hi Praveen,

If you have installed Ax client in AOS server, is the connection working? If yes, save the configuration in a shared directory. Then from the client machine, use this configuration to connect to Ax.

Best wishes,

Hi Praveen

Did your problem solved?

regards

Rajesh

Thanks Harish fopr your solution!.. Its working Now!.