AP Balances Difference

Hello All, Can any one help me regarding this issue, I am using AX 2009 , my problem is that the vendor balances list reports (from AP) module doesn’t agreed with the balance of summary account (in posting profile) when it generated from trial balance , it’s worth noting that the difference is moving up & down (increasing & decreasing) from time to time . thanks in advance

Check whether any other transaction amounts are posted to that summary account apart from vendor invoice amounts.

Look at your posting setup first, analyse all transactions that can go into the summary account. Also verify the summary account has no manual entries. Basically you need to start looking at a vendor where there is a difference and analyse the balance in the report to the transactions against the vendor.

Adam, thanks, I found that the posting profile was duplicated for summary account bu still the difference is not the same , I am working for further analysis , any more helping idea would be welcomed. thanks Mahadio

If there was an issue in the posting setup and I am sure it was only one, then the only other issue is really from a manual entry, so I would start looking for these.

I would also check the initial transactions hit the correct accounts!