Aging reports

Hi,
I am focusing to learn Navision. Regarding aging reports I have some doubts.
I could not understand the use of Customer - Summary Aging, Customer Detailed Aging reports.
Could u explain the functionality of aging reports.
Please give some example regarding the use of aging reports.
In Navision what about sales register ?
Sales register and customer register are same ?

Thanks and regards

They are used by businesses to analyse “who” owes them money and more importantly how long for. You use them to chase debt and to act as a credit control funciton.

Please define “Sales register” as a function or term, are you talking about the accounting entries? I you are these all push through to the G/L many system have a staging area in A/R or A/P but Navision does not, when you post something it hits the GL.

I am a new user to Navision. I am also try to find a report which shows the sales information for a period. This sales register should contain a history of the sales invoices billed to date. Can anyone help?

Well it depends what you want really. Just set the posting date filter to get your period information.

Try reports under Financial Management - Receivables - Reports

Also you can build your own using the Analysis reports.

try customer detailed aging

How to fiend Balance in Vendor - Summary Aging report. please help me which tables has used in this report?

A summarized report is generated to provide the totals and a detailed report shows the details behind the totals and will therefore take longer to generate because the system has to pull more data. Hope that helps!

Seriously? Your other 4 posts have “” is this a bot?