AR & AP Ageing Reports

Hi There,

Just a question, standard navision version 4.03 do have customer and vendor back dated ageing but the buckets shown are only upto over 91 days. In order to have buckets upto 365 days, how difficult will it be to modify the report. Does anyone has the customer and vendor ageing reports in navision showing upto 365 days so that you can mail me to the object to study.

8><------deleted

Regards

Khan

Hi Khan,

In the Options-pane, in field Period Length, write 4M.
This way every collumn in the print, regards a 4 month period → 3 collumns of 4 month = 12 months.

If You want it presented in 12 different collumns, I think You’ll have an issue regarding the width of the paper [;)]
But it can be obtained by expanding the FOR-TO loop on Customer/Vendor-DataItem and the FOR-TO loop OnPreReport.
Remember to increase the Dimension-property on the variables accordingly.

Hi Sander,

Thanks for your reply. With your reply I can feel like there are some terms relating to development of the report which uses coding, right! If its true then sorry mate, I am not good at programming as I only provide funtional and tech help to my customer. Is it possible for you to write in detail as how to go with it or do u have any object that caters my needs so that you can send it to me.

Regards

Khan

Hi Khan,

I can send You a “12-collumn version” of AP Summary Aging (report 305), but I need Your mail-adr. [;)]

Don’t you have permission to upload here http://dynamicsuser.net/files/EntryAdmin.aspx?App=nav_tools&CategoryID=-1&PostID=-1

No got an “Access denied”

I haven’t fully tested the report, I only intended it for Khan to compare to #305, to see/learn what I did to achieve 12 collumns.

Can you try now?

still no luck [:(]

Could someone please welcome me to the 21. century… [:D]

I have managed to upload the file to the download-section [H]
http://dynamicsuser.org/files/folders/nav_tools/entry88555.aspx

Hi All,

Thanks for your info. Let me check the download section and see what I can do with it.

Regards

Khan