Workflow is not working after updating the patch

Hi All,

Workflows are working fine till the patch is applied.
During the patch, the server was rebooted without draining the users which made users unable to open Invoice which resolved after AOS restart.
But the issue related to Workflows are not resolved.

Following are the steps which I tried to resolve the issue.

• Did a full compile of the application

• Generated Full CIL

• Restarted AOS on all three servers and also rebuilt XPPIL

• Did code compare for the class mentioned in the above error and no issue occurs

When I try to open the workflow in GL->Setup->General ledger workflows got the following error.

“An unexpected error has occurred while opening the workflow. See the event log on the AOS and contact your system administrator to resolve the issue”

Please suggest me how to solve this?

Have you checked the event log? What does it says?

Hi, Kranthi

If try to see the event log I got the following exception.

NAME: interopException
VALUE:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Method ‘Convertamountfield’ in type ‘Dynamics.Ax.Application.ExpressionCurrencyDefaultProvider’ from assembly ‘Dynamics.Ax.Application, Version=6.2.158.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ does not have an implementation.

Hi Kranthi,
Any suggestions…?

Hi All,
Any suggestions…?

The error says there is an issue here, \Classes\ExpressionCurrencyDefaultProvider\ConvertAmountField
Does your CIL finished without any errors? If so, try the force complete CIL - blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/…/