Error in workflow Purchase requisition

Dear All,

I got an error in work flow PR.My PR workflow suddenly stop. I check the history and find the error

"Stopped (error): X++ Exception: Failed to create a session; confirm that the user has the proper privileges to log on to Microsoft Dynamics.

at "

FYI : I use AX 2012 R2.

Does any one can help me ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy.

Hi Rudy,

Reading at the error message, it appears users were not configured correctly. See whether this helps - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd362011.aspx

Hi Harish,

I’ve already do that but still don’t work.

thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

Hi Rudy,

A closer look into this learned that this is linked to the new partitions feature.

It seems the UserInfo table is not correctly updated and the partition administrator is not updated correctly when you restore an existing DB or the Demo database.
To fix this, you can do the following.

To fix this, you can do the following.

• Stop the AOS
  • Restore the database again
  • Start the AOS
  • Start a client and complete the partition initialiasation checklist
  • Close the client and execute the script below on the SQL database
  • Restart the client and reimport your license (if you were restoring the Microsoft demo data, the demo license is back in there)
  • Then compile / generate CIL / DB sync and you should be on track again!

The script for updating the UserInfo inforation is as follows:

DECLARE @NetworkDomain nvarchar(255); 
DECLARE @NetworkAlias nvarchar(80); 
DECLARE @SID nvarchar(124); DECLARE @InitialPartition BIGINT; 

SELECT @InitialPartition=Recid FROM PARTITIONS WHERE PARTITIONKEY=N'Initial' 

SELECT @NetworkAlias=NETWORKALIAS,@NetworkDomain=NETWORKDOMAIN,@SID=SID FROM USERINFO WHERE PARTITION=@InitialPartition AND ID = N'Admin' 

UPDATE USERINFO SET NETWORKDOMAIN=@NetworkDomain,NETWORKALIAS=@NetworkAlias,SID=@SID WHERE PARTITION != @InitialPartition AND ID = N'Admin'

Hi Rudy,

I am faceing same problem, did u get any solution, did Harikiran’s suggestion worked for u.

Regards,

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply,

Please check the user that is assigned in workflow PR.

Is it already created in domain controller ?

regards

Hi Rudy,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked user assigned in work flow is there in domain controller.

Regards,

Try this it should work…

http://dynamicsaxsol.blogspot.in/2013/06/failed-to-create-session-confirm-that.html

Hi Ven,

Thanks for your reply, I have seen ur blog but before I proceed I wanted to share my further finding on this issue. I have found that the problem is only with two requisitioners, and even with those users sometime it goes smothly, and some times its generating error, in that case we restart the workflow service and request users to eneter requisition again and it goes smoothly. Please suggest on what may be the problem.

Regards,