Work flow

Could you please give me a solution for the following workflow requirement in AXAPTA?

l Preparation of Projected fund requirement for every month and forwarded to Treasury dept. for approval.
l Preparation of weekly payment schedule according to the age of invoices and credit period agreed with the regular suppliers based on the monthly approved fund requirement and get it approved from multiple approval levels
l Preparation of payment requisition based on the weekly schedule with supporting documents like supplier Ledger statement / Invoices / LPO copy etc.> Preparation of Cheques/TT >Cheques/TT will be sent to the authorised signatories after the approval from various approval levels> Signed cheques will be issued to the suppliers and TT’s will be forwarded to Treasury for fund transfer

Nothing as standard, you need to sit with teh client, map out all of the possible workflow avenues, take them to a developer, they will build the consitutent development parts and then you construct it in the appropriate configuration. Basically just a modification for you.

thanks adam. but we don’t want to modify the standard one

But the standard workflow configuration components have nothing to do with this - so how do you intent it to work?

Hi Jyothis,

The problem as you’ve stated it here would suggest that you need a comprehensive consultancy solution and not a purely technical one. The first thing you may need to do would be to speak to your Dynamics support team - which may be internal or external. They should be best placed to interrogate the three business goals you’ve stated and suggest possible solutions - which may well be workflow-based.

Hi Tolu,

Thank you for the suggestion. We discussed this issue with the consultants. They also given me the same reply. Since we are working on a very limited time line we don’t want to upset the standard axapta by doing more customizations in the last stage. I was just wondering was there any logic in the standard axapta which can be helpful in meeting my requirement